Picfair comes along with a free basic version that supports
- Images listed on Picfair's global marketplace
- Set your own prices
- Sell digital downloads
- Sell high-quality printed products
- Your own Picfair powered store
and a paid premium version called Picfair Plus that additionally supports
- Upload unlimited images
- Connect domain to your store
- Choose from multiple Store templates
- Custom image ordering on Store home page
- Albums within Stores
- Add your own logo & bio
- Full-screen slideshow functionality
- Add social media profiles to your store
- Remove Picfair branding from your Store
- Guaranteed access to Picfair's FTP upload server
- Customise watermarks on your store
- Enable search on your store
- Access to Picfair Plus customer service
- Early access to new features
I am going to explain Picfair Plus's functionalities. The sign-up page looks promising and the process is straight forward. Users will need to specify if they are a photographer, a buyer or eventually both
Once successfully registered, users will find themselves on Your Dashboard landing page.
So, let’s start with the first upload. For me, selecting a high-resolution landscape photo seems to work best but in general, any camera, DSLR, smartphone, or Instagram pic is allowed. What should be avoided are personal watermarks and signatures, overlaid text, non-photographic images, and personal selfie shots.
Okay, the upload has finished, so adding a title, description, tags, and most important a sale price.
Back to Your Dashboard page, the uploaded photo is in status: 1 image pending moderation. It will be live within one business day.
So, while waiting why not explore Picfair Plus functionalities from Your Dashboard? The first upper left box: Get started and add your first images is done! The next upper right box Your store with URL: https://world-wide-photos.picfair.com is published. That is set up, but I want to customise my store under the Manage store settings link. The sub-menus are:
Okay, now continue with Account settings to get everything set up:
Returning to Your Dashboard page, there is a Marketing box on the bottom left corner, that gives you the option to download four marketing guides:
- Sell more images by Mastering Social Media
- Become an Instagram Expert & Increase Photography Sales
- Sell more images with Successful Twitter Marketing
- Increase Photography Sales with Smart Facebook Marketing
Don’t forget to download the Picfair Plus Guide, which comes with lots of info and is very helpful to set up everything.
The Sales and orders menu item shows your sales activity, order history, and cash out.
But before that, I want to upload some more photos to have a nice store and gallery. Two of these photos even got stars! Picfair reviewers liked them so much that they've awarded them Picfair stars - meaning they are amongst the very best images uploaded to Picfair!
Every uploaded image will also be available to purchase on Picfair's central marketplace.
It was never so fair and easy to sell your photos under your customised conditions. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up right here: